Are you a cycling enthusiast with a passion for the online sector?
Then this is the career for you!
At Deporvillage we are young, ambitious, entrepreneurial, dynamic and extremely hard working. We are lucky enough to have an excellent team of experts and professionals working with us who are fit to take on even the toughest of challenges.
Are you up for running with us?
Who We Need for Our Team
To expand our Customer Service department, we are looking for someone who is passionate about cycling, with great technical knowledge about it.
Their main mission will be to be the expert in cycling within the department to resolve any type of doubt or incident generated by our customers at a technical level, in addition to proposing new ideas and improvements for the deporvillage.com website.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Answering technical queries about equipment from our clients.
• Supervising the technical content published on the website (content and description of the product and categorisation).
• Providing guidance/assistance to the purchasing team on sports equipment.
• Advising our clients through publications on our blog.
What We’re Looking For
• You are passionate about cycling and have technical knowledge about it.
• You have a degree in Journalism, Business Administration or similar.
• Having experience in an online company is a plus.
What are we offering you?
• Incorporation in a growing e-commerce company.
• Young and dynamic work environment.
• Participate in a leading project in the e-commerce area.
• Career planning and possibilities for internal promotion.
• Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 and/or from 15:00 to 18:00
Where are we located?
Our central offices are located in Manresa.
If you are interested in working with us, send your CV to [email protected] reference: Cycling Expert Advisor.