1. Privacy and Security Policy.
2. Definition of personal data
By “Personal Data ” we mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, among other things, name, surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Processing and purpose of the data collected
Any personal data you provide when visiting our website will be treated in accordance with data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which DEPORVILLAGE uses personal data:
– By sending contact forms or e-mails:
• Purpose: To be able to respond to the queries raised and to contact the user to resolve the doubts or questions raised.
• Legitimation: The legitimate basis on which the data will be processed lies in the execution of the requested pre-contractual measures and/or the consent given.
• Conservation periods: The data will be kept for the time necessary to answer the questions raised.
– By sending your CV through the section work with us:
• Purpose: The personal data provided will only be used to manage the selection process for the job offered by DEPORVILLAGE, using the data provided to determine your candidacy as a possible new employee of the company. It should be noted that DEPORVILLAGE does not make automated decisions about personal data nor does it create profiles on the basis of the data of job applicants.
• Legitimation: The legitimate basis on which the data will be processed lies in the consent given.
• Conservation periods: The data will be kept for a period of 2 years.
DEPORVILLAGE will inform all users of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in those fields where otherwise indicated. However, failure to provide such data may prevent DEPORVILLAGE from providing all those Services linked to such data, releasing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
It is the user’s obligation to provide truthful information and to keep it up to date. DEPORVILLAGE reserves the right to exclude from the services and to cancel the service any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to any other legal action that may be taken.
Your personal data will NOT be communicated to any other company. In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to another entity, your express consent would be requested before the communication is made. On the other hand, DEPORVILLAGE does not carry out international data transfers nor does it make automated decisions about the information provided by the User.
4. Security of your personal data
DEPORVILLAGE has a special commitment to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented technical and organizational security measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties, for example our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
By the mere fact of visiting this web portal or using the services of DEPORVILLAGE, no personal data that identifies a User is automatically recorded. However, we inform you that while browsing the Website, “”cookies”” are used, small data files that are generated on the user’s computer and which allow us to obtain the following analytical information:
a) The date and time of access to the Web, allowing to know the hours of more affluence, and to make the precise adjustments to avoid problems of saturation in our peak hours.
b) The number of daily visitors to each section, allowing to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, so that users get a more satisfactory result and improve the design of the contents.
c) The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website for analytical and statistical studies on the use of the web.
d) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
6. Rights of users
Where appropriate, all users may exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, data portability and opposition by writing to our data protection officer at [email protected] And in the event that it deems appropriate may file a complaint with the Spanish Protection Agency.