COOKIES POLICYCookie Settings
1. DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
A “Cookie”” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the users’ likes and habits on the web: language, browser used; analyse the habits and behaviours of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
BASED ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
• Own cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
• Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Like, for example, those used by social networks, or external content.
BASED ON THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
• Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
• Persistent Cookies: They are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit our site. A permanent website has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
BASED ON ITS PURPOSE
• Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to facilitate proper navigation through our website and ensure that the content loads efficiently, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist in it such as making the purchase process or control fraud linked to the security of the service. Analytical and aggregate cookies are included to count site traffic and pages visited.
• Analytics and optimisation: These cookies are our own or third party cookies that allow us to optimise your experience on the website by evaluating its performance and improve by adding new features.
• Personalisation: They allow us to store user preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products. Some can be multi-device.
• Behavioural advertising: These cookies are used to store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits on the website and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below we describe what type of cookies we use and the purposes of the same, being able to expand more information on each of the cookies, as well as its duration in the following list:
The legitimacy for the use of strictly functional cookies, is given because the treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Law 34/2002 Law of Information Services and Electronic Commerce.
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE INFORMATION
We will retain the information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service, until you object or until you revoke your consent. In these cases, the information will be kept properly blocked and we will not be able to use it as long as it is necessary for the exercise or defence of legal or contractual claims. Once this period of time has elapsed, your data will be definitively deleted.
Where we collect data automatically through cookies, please note that some cookies may be stored for years. However, you can limit their use over time by removing them from browsers or devices.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “”options”” or “”preferences”” menu of your browser. Below are links to show you how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most commonly used browsers:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
However, if you wish to block Google analytical cookies, you can install an add-on in your browser by following the instructions in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also change your consent settings:
6. MORE INFO